check_hpjd

Langley, Wayne Wayne.Langley at sparex.com
Wed Oct 21 11:31:37 CEST 2020

Good day,

Thanks so much for the plugin!
I just have one query, the plugin returns a false warning when it says 'Ready'
[cid:image001.png at 01D6A795.47D5ADC0]
How can we make it accept that as a good state?

Kindest Regards

Wayne Langley
Lead IT Support
Email & Skype: wayne.langley at sparex.com<mailto:wayne.langley at sparex.com>
WebEx : on request!
Direct Dial : +44 (0)1392 266 570
Raise an IT Support Helpdesk Ticket here<http://itsupport.global.sparex.com/servicedesk/customer/portals>

[cid:image002.png at 01D6A795.47D5ADC0]

Sparex Limited, Exeter Airport, Exeter, Devon, EX5 2LJ

[cid:image003.png at 01D6A795.47D5ADC0]

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sparex. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Neither Sparex nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan and virus check the e-mail and its attachment(s) (if any).