check_s3_file_age v0.7 (monitoring-plugins 2.1.1)

Lorenz lorenz at vulgrim.de
Tue Mar 22 08:09:27 CET 2022

Hi Heino,
There might be some confusion here. To my knowledge, there is no
check_s3_file_age as a part of this project.
Might it be from monitoring-plugins-contrib or a similar package
on your distribution?
You can view the plugins here [0] and mostly the issue tracker
on Github is used for problems as I can see.

Regards
Lorenz

[0] https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins