[Nagiosplug-devel] Automatic Re-enbling Notifications

Tony nagios at cerbernet.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 16:21:04 CET 2002

Hi all

I was trying to find out if there is a way of getting Nagios to
automatically re-enabling notifications of a check for a host/service
when Nagios finds the host/service is back up?

When a problem occurs on our network and it is passed to an engineer to
fix we would disable notifications of the check but still let Nagios run
the checks.
When the problem is fixed the engineer would phone to let us know only
so we could re-enable the notifications, it would be better if Nagios
would re-enable the notifications itself.

Has anyone written anything to do this?

TIA
Tony