[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp plugin

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Mon Dec 30 13:40:04 CET 2002

	Sorry to reply to my own post... But I wanted to add that in
the patches I make the option of having it pick whichever is easy as
that is the default of the getaddrinfo() function to grab any AAAA, A6
or A RRs for a hostname or IP address... The difference would be in
setting the AF Family value prior to the call to getaddrinfo() or
getnameinfo() which I can modify all my patches to do so if I have a
variable to look for... As I tried to do these calls in one function
that all other functions needing it could call would limit the changes
needed to be made I think...

	Is this worth working alongside someone to accomplish?

	Jeremy