[Nagiosplug-devel] Release of Plugins

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Nov 6 10:24:10 CET 2002

There will be a new tarball release "real soon".  Karl has been working
hard on some of the autoconf issue and deleting some old crud that is no
longer needed.

There are a few patches that still need to be applied.

If I was to hazard a guess - end of the month might be it.  (Although Karl
may shoot me :)

-sg