[Nagiosplug-devel] Release of Plugins

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Thu Nov 7 06:41:14 CET 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 13:23, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:
> There will be a new tarball release "real soon".  Karl has been working
> hard on some of the autoconf issue and deleting some old crud that is no
> longer needed.
>
> There are a few patches that still need to be applied.
>
> If I was to hazard a guess - end of the month might be it.  (Although Karl
> may shoot me :)

That's what's so good about open source development. I have no idea
where you live, so I can't shoot you ;-)

End on Novemeber sounds pretty reasonable. I'll throw one caveat in
there though. I will be moving in that same time frame. So I may lose
net access for a few days, and so on. So I'd suggest trying to aim for a
release candidate by the 25. Then we can do a release end on Nov, or in
the first few days of december.

For that to work, however, people will need to test the snapshot
tarballs (www.debisschop.net/src/nagios) and give feedback prior to the
release candidate.

--
Karl