[Nagiosplug-devel] Time for beta2 release?

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Fri Nov 15 09:41:10 CET 2002

We talked about this earlier, and I said I wanted to finish removeing
call_getopt. That's done (as is replacing ssprintf with asprintf)

I know we still have some build problems that can be worked on, and some
other bugs, but I am now thinking we are getting toward time to tag CVS
and release something more lasting than a snapshot.

I have put beta2 into CVS as a release name, but have not tagged CVS. I
won't until people agree we are ready to do so.

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com>