[Nagiosplug-devel] New plugin: check_mysqlslave.pl

Mario Witte mario.witte at chengfu.net
Mon Oct 14 23:12:03 CEST 2002

Hello,

I've written a new plugin which checks if a MySQL-Replication is still
running. At least the servers I administer tend to stop replication
sometimes either due to errors or with any message.

The script is listed in the patches section on the sourceforge project
page. I tried to follow the developer guidelines and patches for the
Makefiles are also attached.

Bye,
--
Mario Witte | <mario.witte at chengfu.net> | http://www.chengfu.net/
GnuPG fingerprint = 1C46 FF8F 661F 69B6 410E  9B1B 1EA5 6B20 BD30 AEA3

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention,
with the possible exceptions of handguns and Tequilla.
 -- Mitch Ratcliffe