[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: [Nagiosplug-help] check-http with client certificate authoriz ation

Pehla, Fabian Fabian.Pehla at Dregis.com
Thu Apr 17 06:51:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've implemented a check_http Plugin which is - besides some other new
features - able to use client certifictes for authentication.

This plugin implements nearly all options which are supported by the
original plugin from 1.3.0 release, but the implementation is quite
different. It is based on OpenSSL functionality, so other SSL
implementations won't work

The "Error in recv()" you mentioned below just means that the server's
request for a client certificate is not handled by the plugin from release
1.3.0. I assume your server requests a client certificate prior to asking
for basic authentication, am I right?

If you're interested I may make my Version of check_http available on
sourceforge.

Fabian