[Nagiosplug-devel] nagios chopping off check command text

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri Apr 25 05:10:10 CEST 2003

hi

When I try sending the following error (1) (clipped from the event log), it
cuts it off, leaving only the this (2) left. The clipped text is also used in
the notification.

any chance of getting the full text?

I've tried several times, and it looks like there's a low buffer somehow

1
[25-04-2003 14:00:37] EXTERNAL COMMAND:
PROCESS_SERVICE_CHECK_RESULT;display01;CP_FLYTOGET_LODALEN;1;Not ready yet.
But might be. Don't know. Might be ok. Might be broken. Unable to tell. It's
just Windows.  Or unix. OS/2? I don't know. Total confusion. As if in a
relation to Confuctus. I might be wrong, but is this a nagios error report?
Possibly. But more likely, I'd say it's closer to a rather bored sysadmin
write a long passive check text to nagios to see if Nagios has stopped
chopping them off in mid sentence. Ok. That's all folks.

2

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/