[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-752837 ] Need help with Installing Patches

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 20 03:40:07 CEST 2003

Support Requests item #752837, was opened at 2003-06-11 20:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397598&aid=752837&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have not worked with installing Nagios Plugin Patches
before. Is there a procedure documented somewhere? I
downloaded the latest CVS distribution and compiled it,
but the plugin I am looking for was not included.

The specific plugin I am looking for is
check_snmp_procs.patch.

It looks like some type of Makefile, but I am not sure
how to install it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian.