[Nagiosplug-devel] RE: check_http endless redirection loop

DeBisschop, Karl kdebisschop at infoplease.com
Thu Aug 21 15:36:06 CEST 2003

CVS HEAD fixed - simple loops will be detected and there is a maximum depth
after which redirection will be halted (both cases emit STATE_WARNING).

I plan to make redirection depth a command-line option.

Since we are nearing an alpha release on 1.4.0, I'd prefer to not backpatch
to 1.3.1, and instead focus on the upcoming alpha. If this is a critical
issue for you I will consider a backpatch, however.

--
Karl