[Nagiosplug-devel] problems in inserting my own programs in nagios software

Pankaj Saksena pankaj at magnum.barc.ernet.in
Thu Feb 13 03:38:03 CET 2003

dear sir,
 i have installed nagios software in my 32 node linux based p4 machines. i
am trying to insert my own programs for reading certain parameters from
machines. but unable to do so. i am not able tolay my hands on any doc for
it. i downloaded folowing from the site ::sourceforge.net/project

nagios-plugins-1.3.0-beta2.i386.rpm
nagios-plugins-1.3.0-beta2.tar.gz
 the first rpm just installed the plugins. the second program gave me
source code of the plugins. do i have to modify one of those files or
insert my new programs in that and again make/compile it. please guide me.

regards,
pankaj