[Nagiosplug-devel] Perf Data

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Tue Feb 18 14:23:02 CET 2003

Are the plugins in the 1.3b3 release going to have more built-in
perfdata output?  For example, check_disk can return the amount of space
used, check_load can return the 3 load values, check_snmp can return the
response in both the output and the perfdata (maybe if a cmd-line arg is
given), etc.

I'm just trying to figure out if I need to write additions to the b2
plugins for perfdata or not.  We are looking to start dumping all
performance related information into RRD.  Thanks.

Russell

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.