[Nagiosplug-devel] Perf Data

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Tue Feb 18 14:38:15 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 17:21, Russell Scibetti wrote:
> Are the plugins in the 1.3b3 release going to have more built-in
> perfdata output?  For example, check_disk can return the amount of space
> used, check_load can return the 3 load values, check_snmp can return the
> response in both the output and the perfdata (maybe if a cmd-line arg is
> given), etc.
>
> I'm just trying to figure out if I need to write additions to the b2
> plugins for perfdata or not.  We are looking to start dumping all
> performance related information into RRD.  Thanks.
>
> Russell

Those will go in immediately after the release. So hopefully in less
than 2 weeks.

If you track the CVS with your changes, and provide patches against the
individual plugins at that time, you have a very high likelihood of
having them accepted almost as fast as you submit them.

Even if you don't, I expect the perf data to happen very quickly after
the release.

--
Karl