[Nagiosplug-devel] Perf Data

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Tue Feb 18 16:43:02 CET 2003

Perfdata should be generated by default I think.  There have been no
discussion to the contrary.

The only discussion that needs to take place is the formatting of the data
and ensuring sequence of perfdata matches sequence of argumets (eg. oid in
check_snmp) or natural order (eg. disks in check_disk)

-sg