[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-694259 ] Cannot map "tcp" to protocol number

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Feb 27 08:34:05 CET 2003

	I have actually seen this problem surface in other plugins and
was one of the reasons while working on the AF-Independent patch I made
I changed the protocol paramaters of functions to use the POSIX #defines
of IPPROTO_TCP and IPPROTO_UDP which are passed as integers... Hopefully
after 1.3 is released we can integrate this change as it will clean
things up...

	Jeremy