[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-694259 ] Cannot map "tcp" to protocol number

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 28 01:30:09 CET 2003

Support Requests item #694259, was opened at 2003-02-27 09:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397598&aid=694259&group_id=29880

Category: Install Problem (example)
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
after installing the NSClient and configuring the
Service, I get that error message: "Cannot map "tcp" to
protocol number"
I'm using the default Port 1248.
Can anybody help me please?!
The documentation for the plugin sucks realy.... and I
can't find any other documentation or help on the web :-(

Thanks in advanced