[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Nagios-plugins as Debian packages

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Fri Jul 18 06:28:13 CEST 2003

	Actually I am already working on them... I've got two sets of packages
that I'm working to maintain at this time... One with the 1.3.1 release
of the plugins and another a snapshot of the CVS repository...

	I have not yet released and uploaded them to the Debian mirrors yet as
I'm trying to coordinate some fixes/updates to the Nagios Debian package
which is maintained by Turbo... I've got a diff patch to send to him
but I'm still waiting on reply from my last email to him...

	I can provide you with the URL for apt-get that I have the current
packages I'm testing located but if you're running the default package
for Nagios by Turbo the configuration will fail...

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse