[Nagiosplug-devel] Build Issues

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Fri Jun 20 09:24:09 CEST 2003

2 Issue to look at:

On Solaris 8, I was running configure, and it couldn't find a valid ps
syntax, even though it saw that I was using /usr/ucb/ps.  I eventually
set the env variable PATH_TO_PS to be /bin (to try and use /bin/ps), and
when I ran configure, it found the correct syntax for /usr/ucb/ps, not
/bin/ps - Intriguing...

Also, in the Makefile, the command "ln -sf" is used.  This is the
composite on "ln -f -s".  Please change this to the extended format.
 For example, Solaris 8 doesn't support the concatenated arguments.

Russell Scibetti

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.