[Nagiosplug-devel] Code clean-up needed?

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Wed Mar 12 21:23:28 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 12:01, Jeremy 'The Ripper' Bouse wrote:

> 	Looking through utils.c I noticed there are 3 "usage" functions
> defined... Those being usage(msg), usage2(msg,arg) and
> usage3(msg,arg)... Are these even being used and if not should they not
> be removed in a clean-up sweep?

Well, they should be cleaned up. But I'm afraid that is another of my
half completed efforts.

I do expect to resolve that during this cycle, but I'd appreciate it if
you could leave tham intact for the time being.

And while your ripping out all this code, I think I left a kitchen sink
in the corner of popen.c ;-)

--
Karl