[Nagiosplug-devel] Solaris packages

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Sun Mar 16 23:02:12 CET 2003

Karl,

	I was unaware of the two forms for packages... I'll add that to the list
of reasons I really dislike dealing with Solaris :) It also adds merit to my
choice to work on it and test it thoroughly locally first... When I get this
working cleanly I'll let you take a look and see if it's how we want to have it
build the Solaris package or not... This method I'm using right now is very
clean compared to the other...

	Jeremy