[Nagiosplug-devel] New plugins, autoconf & pre-built binaries

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Mon Mar 31 02:01:02 CEST 2003

The plugin dev guidelines do mention a few bits, but not in as much detail
as you just have. I can look into updating them.

I was thinking about a www project in the top level CVS to hold the web
pages, where a make install will also put down all the dev guidelines. Is
this a good idea?

Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.