[Nagiosplug-devel] Plugin command syntax samples

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Sun May 4 14:09:37 CEST 2003

	Just a quick question... But IIRC the older netsaint plugins had
seperate .cfg files with sample syntaxes for the command.cfg to use... I know
the Debian package for the netsaint plugins would catenate these all into an
auto-generated command file... I noticed that this is absent in the current
Nagios plugins and instead is a .cfg file generated from the configure script
execution... Was there any particular reason for this change? Would it not be an
idea to add a config sub-directory that the .cfg files could be placed in and
generate the command.cfg on install rather than through the configure script so
it only contains entries that the system is capable of building rather than
throwing the kitchen sink into it?

	Jeremy