[Nagiosplug-devel] Outstanding tasks with HEAD
Ton.Voon at egg.com
Mon Nov 10 04:02:03 CET 2003
Just a quick list of outstanding bits that are in CVS HEAD that I can't fix.
- check_disk returns autofs filesystems by default. It looks like
me->me_dummy in lib/mountlist.h ignores autofs, but doesn't seem to work on
AIX (I think fails on Solaris as well, but I cannot test this)
- check_swap on IRIX 6.5 not working
A few suggestions:
- check_disk.c says "static int show_all_fs = 1". Should default be 0?
- import coreutils 5.0 routines (mountlist.h, mountlist.c, etc)?
- getaddrinfo emulation moved into lib/ ?
When can we get 1.4 alpha out the door?
This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
More information about the Devel