[Nagiosplug-devel] FlexLM plugin enhancements

Daniel Rich drich at employees.org
Mon Oct 20 15:35:02 CEST 2003

Is anyone working on enhancing the flexlm plugin?  The current functionality of
"is the server up" is a good start, but it doesn't tell me anything about the
status of the licenses the server is serving.

If I have to I will run with this myself and send patches back to the list, but
I'm hoping that someone else has already gone down this path (since with my
current work load it's going to be a long time before I can get any time to
work on it).

Thanks!

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/