[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-1006780 ] New SNMP check plugins for disk, load and procs

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 10 11:47:04 CEST 2004

New Plugins item #1006780, was opened at 2004-08-10 11:46
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=1006780&group_id=29880

Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
These are a few plugins we wrote to do system checks
through SNMP. Yes, there are quite a few other snmp
plugins, but none of them met our requirements. These
plugins are designed to match the functionality and
output of the existing non-snmp plugins that come with
the base nagios-plugins package.

check_snmp_disk.pl
This plugin checks the disk space of any number of
disks through SNMP. It allows you to specify warning
and critical thresholds as either kilobytes of disk
space, or percentages. It also allows you to specify
exactly which disks you want to check with inclusion
and exclusion filters. This plugin has only been tested
to work with the Net-SNMP and UCD-SNMP packages.

check_snmp_load.pl
This plugin checks the load averages of the remote
machine through SNMP. It allows you to specify warning
and critical levels for the 1 minute, 5 minute, and 15
minute averages.

check_snmp_procs.pl
Checks if any number of given processes are running on
the remote host. It allows you to specify the proc name
(with regex support) and the warn and critical ranges
(min and max) for each process.