[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Feature Requests-583042 ] cpu and memory checker

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 11 01:43:08 CEST 2004

Feature Requests item #583042, was opened at 2002-07-18 04:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by digitalnerve
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=583042&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
don't know if this is useful, or if anyone else is interested
in these, but i've got these reliable reporting cpu and
memory statistics for solaris, hpux, tru64, and linux.

caveat: these are shell scripts, not too slow tho...

i'm tempted to report multi processor statistics, but i
can only find system tools for solaris...

fred

Comment By: digitalnerve (digitalnerve)