[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1024735 ] check_swap providing inaccurate swap information on Sol6

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 3 16:26:09 CET 2004

Bugs item #1024735, was opened at 2004-09-09 00:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by opensides
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1024735&group_id=29880

Category: Interface (example)
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
Current CVS copy of check_swap compiled and running
on a Solaris 2.6/Sparc system.

swap -l reports:
--
swapfile             dev  swaplo blocks   free
/dev/vx/dsk/swapvol 158,8      16 4193664 4149872

(Swap space is on a Veritas volume.)

check_swap reports:
--
SWAP OK: 99% free (2026 MB out of 1308622848 MB)"
--

The 2026MB figure is right on but, obviously, the total
swap figure is completely off.