[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Feature Requests-793234 ] Check_http follow issue

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 15 15:36:05 CET 2004

Feature Requests item #793234, was opened at 2003-08-22 14:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=793234&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a dumb problem. IIS webserver that sets a cookie
then redirects to the actual homepage. Without the
cookie being set you can't actually see the homepage
making checks of the homepage fail. Need a way to grab
the session cookie on a redirect page and re-send it on
the next page.