[Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4.0-alpha3 check_dhcp build failure on HP-UX 10.20 and 11.00

Sat Dec 18 00:48:01 CET 2004

Dear Sir,

I am writing to thank you for your letter and say,

1 the links to inttypes.h and friends are good; the same Sola hacks can
be employed for HP-UX.

2 I propose to

2.1 simple mindedly hack changes into the CVS repo

2.2 ask you to check them (ie you'll need to checkout a copy of CVS and
then use _your_ configure (at this stage) from the 1.4alpha3 tarball to
compile them (unless you have the autotools on your HPUX)

2.3 I'll also need some DLPI info from you; what precisely I'm not sure
yet (maybe only the names of interfaces used by ifconfig).

3 If I can't make any progress (tonight or Monday) I'll open a tracker
for the fault.

Yours sincerely.

--
Stanley Hopcroft