[Nagiosplug-devel] Current compile problem: check_icmp (Was: Solaris 9 vs. check_dhc p (today's CVS))

Harper Mann hmann at itgroundwork.com
Thu Dec 23 08:16:07 CET 2004

I'll try the check_dhcp son Sol again today with latest CVS.

I had the same problem with check_icmp but I changed the check_icmp_LDADD
line that was added to Makefile.am to only include $(LDADD) and
$(SOCKETLIBS) and not utils.o.  I tested this on RedHat and it works as
well.  I'm not quite up to speed on utils.o but I'll try to look at that as
well.

Regards,

- Harper

Harper Mann