[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-773584 ] Check Printer status by SNMP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 11:54:20 CET 2004

New Plugins item #773584, was opened at 2003-07-18 08:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=773584&group_id=29880

Category: Network device plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:

Heavily hacked version of CHECK_HPJD which adheres to
the Printer MIB definition.  I know there is a PERL
version being worked on, but this should be more
efficient hopefully!

My code is untidy and not the best quality, C/C++ isn't
my strongest language.  Please feel free to fix/suggest
& test this plugin extensively.   I have run it against
various Canon and HP printers and it seems to be
catching and reporting the errors correctly, please
test on more printers and give feedback!