[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-860993 ] update: contrib / fetchlog-0.95

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 12:07:24 CET 2004

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=860993&group_id=29880

Category: Bugfix
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hello,

I am the maintainer of the fetchlog utility which is
part of nagios-plugins / contrib. I updated fetchlog to
version 0.95. So two files need an an update:

1. contrib/README.TXT

the file mentioned there now is fetchlog-0.95.tar.gz

2. contrib/tarballs/fetchlog-0.95.tar.gz

the file must be replaced by a newer version.

Do you want me to mail the source.tar.gz to the list
(22k) or do you want to download the new version by
yourself from:

    http://fetchlog.sourceforge.net

Do you want a unified diff to change the version number
in the README.TXT?

with best regards,

	Alexander