[Nagiosplug-devel] check_dns

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Thu Feb 26 04:56:01 CET 2004

On 26 Feb 2004 12:38:55 +0000
Awais Ahmad <awais at eurobell.net> wrote:

> Has anyone looked at the patch? I'd be interested in feedback
> and further discussion on whether its worth doing against HEAD.

I haven't yet. Ton said he was working on the port to
resolver libs, but I also know he's pretty busy. If we don't hear from
him about where he is, I'll look at it today and may well come back with
a request to update it to head. We have repeatedly stated that check_dns
will be migrated to resolver functions. If you've done the work, why
should we do it again.

BTW - did you handle IPv6?

--
Karl