[Nagiosplug-devel] check_dns

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Thu Feb 26 05:33:12 CET 2004

Sorry, I was going to look at it, but haven't had much time recently so
haven't touched it. Was going to use this as the basis of the resolver libs
change - why reinvent the wheel? Probably won't have time till next week.

Cursory glance looks good. Couple of things:

1) Some autoconf stuff will need to be added for the libraries
2) There's been a recent update on --expect-authority, so a bit of work
needed to incoporate that
3) Any chances of IPv6? I don't know it well enough to change

Otherwise, i think it is good enough to add in without much additional work.
If you can't wait till next week, Karl, you're welcome to update to CVS.

Ton