[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-656754 ] check_procs (not cmd longer that 15char)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 28 19:30:00 CET 2004

Bugs item #656754, was opened at 2002-12-20 07:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kdebisschop
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=656754&group_id=29880

Category: Parsing problem
Group: None

Initial Comment:
"check_procs -C rendering_server" doesn't find any
process but "check_procs -C rendering_serve" does.
'/bin/ps -axo "stat uid ppid comm args"' clips the comm
argument at 15chars in my system. (Redhat 7.0 linux
2.4.9).