[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-683235 ] check_snmp doesn't pass -t argument

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 27 23:41:01 CET 2004

Bugs item #683235, was opened at 2003-02-08 22:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kdebisschop
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=683235&group_id=29880

Category: Argument proccessing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The check_snmp plugin doesn't pass the -t
(timeout) argument to snmpget.