[Nagiosplug-devel] has anyone developed a plugin in python?

nemir nemiria nemir at mindless.com
Thu Jul 22 08:35:10 CEST 2004

I had a look at teh distro and couldn't see anything in there that looked like it was a python plugin.

I have developed a plugin that I am keen to contribute,  but I can't figure out how to make a timeout function for it,  which is a showstopper according to the guidelines page.

I was hoping that someone had done it before me, and I could maybe have a look how and perhaps ste..  er adapt it to my own purposes.  ;-)

Regards,

Nemir