[Perfparse-users] Re: [Nagiosplug-devel] Performance output of the disk plugin

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Thu Jul 22 08:43:14 CEST 2004

Yes I know the check_disk returns the values upside down.  Very
annoying!  Half my disks are showing up as CRITICAL too :)

I did post a bug about this, but not sure what happened to it.

It's early days yet for performance data, I am sure everything will fall
into place over next few months.

I might even find time to add range support to PerfParse if it's
important.  But please don't hold your breath!

Regards, Ben