[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: [perfparse - Help] Missing metrics?

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Mon Jun 7 01:10:05 CEST 2004

Jason,

You problem is unfortunately common.  The nagios plugin's which support
performance data are so new that even the alpha-release does not contain
them.  PerfParse does not contain an entry until it finds the first
metric for a service.  Then it will be created automatically.

You need to get the latest snapshot, which is available from a link on
the plugin web site:

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net

At time of writing, this is:

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot/nagios-plugins-HEAD-200406070514.tar.gz

I have CC'd this message to the nagios plugin developers page, as I my
self are very interested to know when these will be released.

Please continue to enjoy PerfParse!

Ben

http://sourceforge.net/projects/perfparse/
PerfParse. Storage and analysis of binary performance data produced by
Nagios. High quality accurate graphs of live data from standard Nagios
plugins. Permanent history of plugin results with advanced analysis tools