[Nagiosplug-devel] check_nwstat disk figures wrong

Jason Ashworth Jason.Ashworth at chrysalis.com
Mon Jun 7 08:56:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

I downloaded  nagios-plugins-HEAD-200406070514  to test, as I wanted to get performance data from service checks on NT and NW boxes to get PerfParse to read, although it looks like these plugins still don't output any performance info.  Any idea when? (- REALLY want this feature so I can report on disk usages, CPU times, etc)!!

However, when using this version, I also noticed that the disk usage stats didn't report the correct percentage.  Here's an example -

SERVICE ALERT: stealth;Sys;OK;HARD;1;548 MB (2147483648%) free on volume sys

changed back to
stealth;Sys;OK;HARD;1;547 MB (27%) free on volume sys
after changing back to v1.3.1 of Nagios Plugins

Cheers,
Jason

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com