[Nagiosplug-devel] status data in database and check_nagios

Bernd.Stroessenreuther at spb.de Bernd.Stroessenreuther at spb.de
Mon Mar 1 09:57:00 CET 2004

Hi everybody out there,

has someone of you a nagios running with status data in database?

Today I have moved my nagios from writing everything in flat files to
writing everything into a mysql database.
Now I do not have a status.log any longer. Because of this check_nagios
returns critical an nagios prints out an ugly message in red in the upper
left corner of the webinterface:
Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!

Has someone written a check_nagios with mysql support?

Freundliche Grüße
i. A. Bernd Strößenreuther

Sparda-Datenverarbeitung eG
Server-Prozessmanagement / eBIS