[Nagiosplug-devel] check_mailq Option to specify mail queue dir.

Don Badrak dbadrak at tco.census.gov
Tue Mar 23 07:49:03 CET 2004

Ralph,

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 RyeR at schneider.com wrote:

> To all,
>
> Has there ever been any discussion of adding a option to the check_mailq
> checker to be able to specify a mail queue directory?  IE mail -O
> QueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue2.
>
> If not I was going to look at adding the option to the perl code.  We have
> the need to check the size of non-default mail queues.

I submitted a patch for allowing a different configuration file (-f
filename), since I have multiple config files with non-default queues.
That might work for you.

The patch has been looked at, but not yet accepted into CVS.  It's 880904:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=880904&group_id=29880&atid=397599

Don
--
Don Badrak <dbadrak at census.gov>              301.763.5534 work
Telecommunications Office                    301.457.4438 fax