Antwort: Re: [Nagiosplug-devel] Update for check_disk

guenther.mair at datef.it guenther.mair at datef.it
Tue Mar 23 08:56:04 CET 2004

Hi Ton,

u r right, sorry my fault did not have a look at the 1.4.0alpha1-release.
Its already included as different variants for the single unices.

Thanks again,

Günther

Günther Mair
Internet Engineer

DATEF AG
Negrellistrasse 13/B
39100 Bozen (BZ)
Tel.: +39 0471 066500
Fax: +39 0471 066501
Email: guenther.mair at datef.it
Web: http://www.datef.it

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Ton Voon        |
|         |           <tonvoon at mac.com|
|         |           >               |
|         |                           |
|         |           18.03.2004 21:20|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        An:      Subhendu Ghosh <sghosh at sghosh.org>                                                            |
  |        Kopie:   nagiosplug-devel at lists.sourceforge.net, guenther.mair at datef.it                                |
  |        Thema:   Re: [Nagiosplug-devel] Update for check_disk                                                  |

Günther,

Isn't this already done in r1.4alpha? We have used the libraries in GNU
coreutils to get disk information instead of the df command.

Ton