[Nagiosplug-devel] Improved check_oracle (TS check with autoe xtend)

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Wed Mar 24 03:40:14 CET 2004

Kai,

Thanks for your work. Please read the developer guidelines for submission of
patches at http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html. This
sounds a useful addition to the current check_oracle.

Longer term, I am thinking of changing check_oracle from being sh based to
either perl or C because of sh incompatibilities between OS versions, but
will host that discussion to this mailing list when time allows.

Ton