[Nagiosplug-devel] Closing Support Requests

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Thu Nov 18 14:46:02 CET 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:33:52PM +0000, Ton Voon wrote:
> In an attempt to focus (aka trying to minimise the amount of admin), I
> was thinking of closing the Support Requests Tracker in SF and move all
> calls into Bugs. I don't think there's really a distinction. Agree?
I think they'll either fall into the 'how do i / is this
possible' category which will hit the mailling list, or the
'this doesn't work' category which would be Bugs. Support
Requests don't sound necessary.

-Jason Martin
--
Fer sell cheep: IBM spel chekker. Wurks grate.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.