[Nagiosplug-devel] Plugin development

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Nov 19 01:58:02 CET 2004

I just want to mention how absolutely delighted I am that plugin
development has picked up the pace again.

Also I'd like to greet the new developers, Matthew Kent and Harper Mann.

I'll drop my own fork of the project and apply whatever patches I've
made to the official one instead.

On a side-note;
I've tried to contact the fping maintainer (current and all of the
previous) as well as stanford's legal department regarding the fping
source-code included in the check_icmp plugin I've written. After some
20 emails I haven't got any responses at all, so I think it's safe to
include the check_icmp plugin in the main distribution now.

It can be found at http://oss.op5.se, in the Nagios section. Latest
version is check_icmp-0.8.1

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer