[Nagiosplug-devel] Announcement regarding nagiosplug 1.4 release

Benoit Mortier benoit.mortier at opensides.be
Fri Nov 19 08:09:00 CET 2004

Le jeudi 18 Novembre 2004 15:10, Ton Voon a écrit :

> How can you help? As always, please use the latest code available (at
> http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot) and let us know of any bugs
> or if you have patches (but we are not accepting any major enhancements
> for the current release). This is best done through Sourceforge's
> tracker system (at http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagiosplug) because
> otherwise it may get lost in the mailing lists. Also, performance data
> has not been fully implemented on all plugins - patches will be
> gratefully received if they conform to the guidelines
> (http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html). Finally,
> we are looking for volunteers to do some of the translations - at the
> moment, we only have partial translations in French and German. Let me
> know if you want to help.

yes i can help for the french translation, and the performance data will
look at the cvs code this week-end.

If time permit ;-) i can also make debian package of the different
releases ;-) to make testing more easiest

> While this is the plan, please remember that this is an open source
> project. As such, everyone involved is making a judgement call on
> spending time on this project instead of time with their friends,
> families or cars. We'll aim to get as much done as possible, but please
> understand if the schedule slips or the quality is compromised.

The quality is rather good ;-) no worry about that

See you soon
--
Benoit Mortier
OpenSides sprl