[Nagiosplug-devel] Announcement regarding nagiosplug 1.4 release

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 09:05:02 CET 2004

Benoit,

Thank you for your offer of helping. I will look into giving you CVS
access for the translational files, but unfortunately I do not fully
understand how it works at the moment. Do you just need access to
update the po/*.po files?

Also, as we are only just starting to populate more of the
translations, please let us know if there is anything that the
developers can help with (eg, reusing similar messages, duplication of
messsages, etc).

Ton